Thursday, December 15, 2011

June

Isaac "helping" me make chocolate cream pie.



I tried to entertain Isaac one day with water colors, thinking, it won't be too messy right? Ha! Lesson learned. He did entertain himself though, so it was a success.



Matt's work party was at Lagoon this year. We took the boy and let him try all the kiddie rides. He had a great time, although I seem to have failed at capturing a smile in any of the pictures. Oh well, maybe next time.



The classic boat ride



Riding a horse on the carousel.





By this time I think he was pretty ready to go home and take a nap. This is how he had to sit on the train ride to look at all the animals. Silly kid.

2 comments:

C.J. said...

Fun to see all these pictures! Glad things are well for you guys.

Miriam said...

I look at your blog every day. I love Issac pictures. I'm excited to see more. Love ya.