Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Hair Cut

Here are some before and after shots of Isaac's first hair cut. My neighbor is a hair stylist and wanted to know if I needed her services, so I went over there a couple of weeks ago and she finally got rid of that crazy comb-over look on the boy. I think he looks much more handsome with his new hair cut.


Here is the face he had the whole time his hair was getting cut. He looks a little bit scared


I much prefer his hair all the same lenghth. Man I love my little man!

3 comments:

B said...

I LOVE the face. He looks terrified . . . so cute!

Amber said...

Oh, my! He is so cute! Jed and I can't believe how chubby he's gotten! He looks great with the new do.

Angie Fellows said...

He is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting- and we've never even seen him! Love his haircut!